Explore the Sugarloaf trail system with our two tour options. You can experience some of the best single track trails in the Ohiopyle State Park with our Single Track tour option. This tour is a great option for smaller groups.
Or do some backcountry dirt road biking in the Ohiopyle State Park with our Downhill Bike Tour. This is a great option for larger groups.BOOK A TOUR
- Closed toe/closed heel shoes are required.
- Shuttle transportation and lunch are included.
- Listed price is per person.
- Prices do not include State Park fees.
- Minimum of 10 years old and 70 pounds. Maximum 250 pounds.
- Minimum of 4 people. Additional supplement required for smaller groups.
If you prefer easier terrain, then you should consider biking on the beautiful Great Allegheny Passage. With the entrance close to our Outdoor Center, the trail follows the Youghiogheny River through Ohiopyle. You can bike all the way to Washington, D.C. if you want, or anywhere in between. We rent an extensive line of bikes from comfortable cruisers to top-of-the-line mountain bikes. So you can leave your bike at home. We also rent kid carts and tag-a-longs for children.
|HOURLY RATE||DAY RATE|
|Children’s Bikes/Kid Carts/Tag-a-longs||$4.00||$20.00|
- All prices are per person.
- Prices do not include 6% PA sales tax.
- A $10 cash security deposit per bike is required, as is a valid drivers license.
- You will be charged for any damaged, lost, or stolen equipment.