If you like to bike, then there’s no better place to do it than in Ohiopyle. Spend the day or weekend exploring the rugged beauty and scenic vistas of Pennsylvania’s largest state park. Our guided mountain biking tours can take you on a variety of single- and double-track trails like Sugar Run and Baughman Trail.
» Liability Form | » BOOK A TOUR
- Closed toe/closed heel shoes are required.
- Shuttle transportation and lunch are included.
- Listed price is per person.
- Prices do not include State Park fees.
- Minimum of 10 years old and 70 pounds. Maximum 250 pounds.
- Minimum of 4 people. Additional supplement required for smaller groups.
If you prefer easier terrain, then you should consider biking on the beautiful Great Allegheny Passage. With the entrance close to our Outdoor Center, the trail follows the Youghiogheny River through Ohiopyle. You can bike all the way to Washington, D.C. if you want, or anywhere in between. We rent an extensive line of bikes from comfortable cruisers to top-of-the-line mountain bikes. So you can leave your bike at home. We also rent kid carts and tag-a-longs for children.
|HOURLY RATE||DAY RATE|
|Children’s Bikes/Kid Carts/Tag-a-longs||$3.00||$15.00|
- All prices are per person.
- Prices do not include 6% PA sales tax.
- A $10 cash security deposit per bike is required, as is a valid drivers license.
- You will be charged for any damaged, lost, or stolen equipment.