The personal challenge of overcoming nature with one’s own skill has drawn many people to the sport of rock climbing. We offer courses that will introduce you to the sport as well as courses for advanced climbers. Our guides will instruct you in all the basics from climbing knots to belay systems to rappelling techniques. We provide all climbing gear including harnesses, helmets, and ropes. Lunch is also provided.
» Liability Form | » BOOK A TOUR
- Closed toe/closed heel shoes are required.
- Shuttle transportation and lunch are included.
- Listed price is per person.
- Prices do not include State Park fees.
- Minimum of 10 years old and 70 pounds. Maximum 250 pounds.
- Minimum of 4 people. Additional supplement required for smaller groups.