Guide Escorted Tour
Our experienced guides escort each rafting tour with a guide-to-guest ratio determined by State Park regulations. Guides will paddle along instructing, coaching, and assisting you as you steer your way down the scenic river. Optional upgrades include paying to have a guide in your raft, or upgrading your boat to a single or double duckie or paddle-cat. This tour option includes a snack lunch, shuttle transportation to the launch area.
|DAY OF TRIP||UNDER 12||12 AND OVER|
|Monday to Friday||$50.00||$60.00|
Please note that the listed prices are per person and do not include State Park fees. Minimum of 4 people. Additional supplement required for smaller groups.
Here are a few things that you should know about this river tour.
- The tour is offered from May to September.
- The skill level of this tour is 1 on a scale of 1 to 4.
- River length is 9 miles.
- You will experience Class I and II rapids.
- 4 is the minimum age of rafters on this tour.
- Estimated rafting time is 4 to 6 hours. This varies so please don’t hold us to it.
- You will receive a snack at the river’s edge.
- Fully Guided upgrade is $40 per person.
- Single or Double Duckie upgrade is $10 per person.
- Paddle Cat upgrade is $15 per person.