The Youghiogheny River Lake is a 16 mile long lake with some channels spanning over a half mile. Many consider the Youghiogheny River Lake the best lake in southwestern Pennsylvania for powerboating and water-skiing. The lake also offers great fishing opportunities. It is known for its large population of small mouth bass and walleye.
Yough Lake Campground is located on Tub Run Road, 3 miles north of Route 40 just off Route 281. It is 12 miles from Ohiopyle using Sugarloaf Road and Route 281 South. The physical address is 250 Tub Run Rd, Confluence, PA 15424.
PLEASE NOTE the Youghiogheny River Lake is maintained and operated by the United States Army Corps of Engineers and its main purpose is flood control. Lake levels are dropping quickly as of July 25, 2020. Swim beach area is unusable. Docks and boat ramp will quickly become unusable.
- ADA Accessible Sites
- Electric Hookups
- Water Hookups
- Shower Facilities
- Potable Water
- Dump Station
- Kayak/Canoe/SUP Rentals – water level dependent
- Boat Launch Ramp – water level dependent
- Boat Dock Slip Rentals – water level dependent
- Beach Swim Area – water level dependent
- Propane Sales
- Firewood Sales
- Camp Store
- Check-in starts at 3pm. Check-out is no later than 12pm.
- Firewood may not be brought in to the campground. Exceptions for residents of surrounding Pennsylvania counties.
- There is a 2 car maximum per campsite. The parking lot near walk-in sites is for walk-in campers only.
- Pets are permitted but must be leashed at all times.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7am. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Boisterous, vulgar, or indecent behavior/language will not be tolerated.
- All sites can accommodate a maximum of 4 adults or a family of 2 adults and 4 children under 18.