Each Lakeside Cabin site is complete with a picnic table and fire ring with grill setup. Lakeside Cabins are rustic one-room cabins with an open 13’ by 15’ floor plan. Each cabin has one queen bed and one twin bunk bed. The beds have 4-inch mattresses, but linens are not provided. Each cabin also has a small breakfast nook, mini refrigerator, and microwave. Cabins do not have indoor plumbing. Each cabin features 6’ covered porch complete with a settee.
- Wooded cabin sites with lake views
- Pets are not allowed
- Bathhouse with hot showers and flush toilets
- Additional restroom building
- Potable water nearby
- Guest Day Passes are available for $5 per car to enjoy the campground amenities.
- Check-in starts at 3pm. Check-out is no later than 12pm.
- Firewood may not be brought in to the campground. Exceptions for residents of surrounding Pennsylvania counties.
- There is a 2 car maximum per campsite. The parking lot near walk-in sites is for walk-in campers only.
- Pets are not permitted in lakeside cabins.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7am. Alcohol is not permitted. Drunken behavior will not be tolerated.
- Boisterous, vulgar, or indecent behavior/language will not be tolerated.
- Each cabin can accommodate a maximum of 4 adults or a family of 2 adults and 4 children under 18.
- Cabin rentals are subject to a $100 refundable security deposit.
|April – October|
|Lakeside Cabin||$75 BOOK NOW|