Each Lakeside campsite is complete with a picnic table and fire ring with grill setup. The sites are situated directly on the Youghiogheny River Lake. The playground, swim beach, and dump station are all located on the Lakeside Loop. Sites range in length from 35-55 feet, allowing for a variety of campers and RVs. There is a two tent or one camper and one tent limit per site.
- Rustic Sites
- Lakefront Sites
- Electric Hookups
- Electric & Water Hookups
- Wooded sites along Youghiogheny Lake
- Campsite Lengths: 35-55 feet
- Pets Allowed
- Bathhouse with hot showers and flush toilets
- Potable Water
- Guest Day Passes are available for $5 to enjoy the campground amenities.
- Check-in starts at 3pm. Check-out is no later than 12pm.
- Firewood may not be brought in to the campground.
- There is a 2 car maximum per campsite. The parking lot near walk-to sites is for walk-in campers only.
- Pets are permitted but must be leashed at all times.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7am. Alcohol is not permitted. Drunken behavior will not be tolerated.
- Boisterous, vulgar, or indecent behavior/language will not be tolerated.
- All sites can accommodate a maximum of 6 adults or a family of 2 adults and 4 children under 18.
|April – October|
|Lakeside Rustic||$29 BOOK NOW|
|Lakefront Rustic||$33 BOOK NOW|
|Lakeside 50 AMP Sites||$43 BOOK NOW|
|Lakeside Electric & Water Sites||$48 BOOK NOW|
* Listed price is per site per night for 4 adults or family. Additional adults are $8 per person.