Guided Trail Biking
Spend the day exploring the first completed section of the Great Allegheny Passage. You will discover the beauty and history surrounding this converted railway. You will leisurely ride from the Outdoor Center down to Bruner Run. After a break at Bruner Run, we will turn around and head to the coal seam to talk about the history of the area. On the way back to Ohiopyle we will then stop at Jonathan Run with a side hike to the Jonathan Run waterfall. This tour is great for larger groups!
SEE THE MAP
(opens in a new window)
- Closed toe/closed heel shoes are required.
- Shuttle transportation and lunch are included.
- Listed price is per person.
- Prices do not include State Park fees.
- Minimum of 10 years old and 70 pounds. Maximum 250 pounds.
- Minimum of 4 people. Additional supplement required for smaller groups.
If you prefer easier terrain, then you should consider biking on the beautiful Great Allegheny Passage. With the entrance close to our Outdoor Center, the trail follows the Youghiogheny River through Ohiopyle. You can bike all the way to Washington, D.C. if you want, or anywhere in between. We rent an extensive line of bikes from comfortable cruisers to top-of-the-line mountain bikes. So you can leave your bike at home. We also rent kid carts and tag-a-longs for children.
|DAY||HOURLY RATE||DAY RATE|
|Children’s Bikes/Kid Carts/Tag-a-longs||$4||$20|
- All prices are per bike.
- Prices do not include 6% PA sales tax.
- A $10 cash security deposit per bike is required, as is a valid ID.
- You will be charged for any damaged, lost, or stolen equipment.