Premium Guided Tour
These special tours are highly personalized. You will be pampered and away from the larger river tour for a one-of-a-kind expedition. With guides handpicked for their experience and congeniality, you will discover much more than just the white water. Your guide will share the history, geology, and ecology unique to this region in a fun and entertaining manner. You can pick your boat! Choose from the raft, single or double duckie, or a paddle-cat. This tour option includes a boxed lunch, shuttle transportation, and special assistance on and off the river.
|DAY OF TRIP||UNDER 12||12 AND OVER|
|Monday to Friday||$67.00||$77.00|
Please note that the listed prices are per person and do not include State Park fees. Minimum of 4 people. Additional supplement required for smaller groups.
Here are a few things that you should know about this river tour.
- The tour is offered from May to September.
- The skill level of this tour is 1 on a scale of 1 to 4.
- River length is 9 miles.
- You will experience Class I and II rapids.
- 4 is the minimum age of rafters on this tour.
- Estimated rafting time is 4 to 6 hours. This varies so please don’t hold us to it.
- You will receive a boxed lunch at the river’s edge.