Each Creekside campsite is complete with a picnic table, fire ring with grill setup, and on-site electric hookup. The sites are situated directly along Tub Run in a quiet and serene setting. Sites range in length from 35-45 feet, allowing for a variety of campers and RVs. There is a two tent or one camper and one tent limit per site.
- Full Hookups
- Wooded sites along Tub Run creek
- Campsite Lengths: 35-45 feet
- Pets Allowed
- Bathhouse with hot showers and flush toilets
- Potable Water
- Check-in starts at 3pm. Check-out is no later than 12pm.
- Firewood may not be brought in to the campground. Exceptions for residents of surrounding Pennsylvania counties.
- There is a 2 car maximum per campsite. The parking lot near walk-to sites is for walk-in campers only.
- Pets are permitted but must be leashed at all times.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7am. Alcohol is not permitted. Drunken behavior will not be tolerated.
- Boisterous, vulgar, or indecent behavior/language will not be tolerated.
- All sites can accommodate a maximum of 6 adults or a family of 2 adults and 4 children under 18.
|April – October|
|Full Hookup||$50 BOOK NOW|
|Full Hookup Pull Thru||$60 BOOK NOW|
* Listed price is per site per night for 4 adults or family. Additional adults are $8 per person.