Each Walk-to campsite is complete with a picnic table, fire ring with grill setup, and lantern holder pole. The sites are situated directly along Tub Run in a quiet and serene setting. The walking distance from the parking area to the sites is approximately 60 feet. Each site is approximately 580 square feet. Walk-to campsites can be also reserved for group camping. There is a two tent limit per site.
- Wooded sites with walk-to access only
- Pets Allowed
- Bathhouse with hot showers and flush toilets
- Potable Water
- Check-in starts at 3pm. Check-out is no later than 12pm.
- Firewood may not be brought in to the campground. Exceptions for residents of surrounding Pennsylvania counties.
- Group Sites are also available. We can accommodate from 8 to 96 in the group camping area. Call our office for more information regarding groups.
- There is a 2 car maximum per campsite. The parking lot near walk-to sites is for walk-in campers only.
- Pets are permitted but must be leashed at all times.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7am. Alcohol is not permitted. Drunken behavior will not be tolerated.
- Boisterous, vulgar, or indecent behavior/language will not be tolerated.
- All sites can accommodate a maximum of 6 adults or a family of 2 adults and 4 children under 18.
|April – October|
|Walk-to Sites||$27 BOOK NOW|
|Group Camping||Call for pricing!|
* Listed price is per site per night. Walk-to sites rates are for 4 adults or family. Additional adults are $8 per person.